Thursday 28 October 2010

Silviasheart.

A fellow Etsian has had everything she owns destroyed in a fire recently, thankfully she and her family have escaped with their lives, but at this hard time she will need all the money she can get to hopefully replace things she has lost. I feel like I should help, and thought promoting her lovely shop would be the first place to start.

So if you're looking for a gift for a special person this Christmas, please check her Etsy shop first as she makes the most beautiful jewellery out of gemstones and crystals, truly exquisite and unique pieces.


A Garnet pendant necklace by Silviasheart.





4 comments:

  1. My prayers with you Silvia! Glad that you are here with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Silvia - but thank God you and your family are ok - hugs and prayers to you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are so glad you are okay silvia... Pink this is lovely of you to blog about it. I hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've lived through a flooding but never a fire. Thoughts are with you and glad everyone is safe.

    ReplyDelete